Kyshi has put in place effective and transparent procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints in line with extant regulatory complaint handling rules.
How do I make a Complaint?
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. If you are experiencing an issue, please feel free to contact us via any of the following means and we will do our best to resolve the issue immediately:
- Click Help on the website and chat WhatsApp number +447828239137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our Facebook/Instagram/Twitter social media handle;
- log into the app and contact us through email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +4478-2823-9137
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or message our WhatsApp number +4478-2823-9137.
What happens after I make a complaint?
We will acknowledge your complaint via email and ensure that it is resolved as quickly as possible. You will receive a response from us which will contain the reason for our decision and ensure that you are treated fairly. We may request additional information where necessary, in order to fully resolve your complaint. We will investigate your complaint in a fair and transparent manner in line with our terms and conditions.
What happens if you are not satisfied with our response?
If you are not satisfied with our decision, you may appeal and ask us to look further into the case for you. In this case, a senior manager will have to re-examine your complaint and we will communicate the outcome to you.
If you are still not happy with the final decision, you can forward your complaint to the Ombudsman or consumer protection agency depending on your location.
Customers in Nigeria
In Nigeria, you can make a complaint to the Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC). Please find the FCCPC contact details below for the submission of your complaint:
- Online: https://fccpc.gov.ng/
- Mail: The Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission, 23 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
- Phone: 0805-600-2020 / 0805-600-3030. The phone lines are open between 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday through Friday (except on federal holidays).
Customers in the United Kingdom
In the United Kingdom, you can make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please find the FOS contact details below for the submission of your complaint:
- Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Phone: 0800-023-4567 (toll-free), 0300-123-9123 (Calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers). The phone lines are open between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (GMT), Monday to Friday, and 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (GMT) on Saturdays.
- If you’re calling from abroad, call +4420-7964-0500.
- Fax number; 0207-964-1001
- Switchboard; 0207-964-1000
You have 6 months to make a complaint after we send you a final response.
Customers in the United States
In the United States, you can make a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). Please find the CFPB contact details below for the submission of your complaint:
- Online: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/
- Email: CFPBOmbudsman@cfpb.gov
- Mail: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, P.O. Box 27170, Washington, DC 20038.
- Phone: (855)830-7880 / (202)435-7880 | TTY/TDD: (202)435-9835. The phone lines are open between 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday through Friday (except on federal holidays).
We apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused. Please chat with us on the website below or WhatsApp or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to resolve the issue immediately.